Pressure washing is one of the best ways to refresh and renew a property’s appearance. It can be used in the removal of mold, grime, mud and dirt from surfaces such as buildings, decks, vehicles and concrete. But what you if need to remove mold, algae, pollen, dirt or moss from surfaces that are not tolerant of the impact of high-pressure washing? That is where our innovative 12-gallon soft wash system comes into play.
How Is Soft Washing Different Than Pressure Washing?
Soft wash is still considered a form of pressure washing, but you can think of it as a branch on the family tree. Soft washing is a low-pressure washing technique that uses a combination of soaps, bleach and water to clean exterior surfaces, such as roofs, siding, fences, driveways and sidewalks, without damaging the surface.
How Does It Work?
The 12-gallon soft wash system comes equipped with 3 different nozzles. Based on your need, you can customize your unit for your desired application.
- 15° Nozzle – Creates a narrow water stream used to penetrate heavy deposits in a small area. Ideal for cleaning brick, concrete surfaces, retaining walls and sidewalks.
- 40° Nozzle – Creates a wide water stream with a sweeping spray pattern. Ideal for cleaning outdoor furniture, windows and painted surfaces.
- Soap Nozzle – Designed for close range, wide spray patterns on surfaces.
As Easy As 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Pre-wet vegetation around dirty surface with fresh water. This helps to prevent damage to the vegetation around the surface that is being soft washed.
- Add water to the tank. Mix in bleach and surfactant chemical into tank.
- Spray soft wash mix on surface and let dwell for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, rinse surface with water for a new, fresh look.
- Always wear protective equipment, such as goggles and gloves.
- Always follow chemical label guidelines.
- Always spray fresh water on vegetation prior to and after soft washing a dirty surface.
- Always flush sprayer and pump with fresh water after each use to prevent any damage.
What Makes The Valley Industries Soft Wash Sprayer Unique?
We’re glad you asked. Our 12-gallon soft wash system is equipped with an Everflo bleach pump. This pump utilizes the exclusive, patent-pending Motor Shield technology that automatically shuts the pump off if an internal leak is detected, extending the life of your pump and saving you money. When it comes time to replace the pump, simple bolt-on replacement pump heads (cartridges) are available to extend the life of your pump at a fraction of the cost of a new one.
Soft Wash System For Commercial Use
Looking for something that can handle more soft wash jobs in one sitting? Look no further than the Batch Pro™ Soft Wash system. Mix any chemical batch of any size and strength in a matter of seconds with this revolutionary one-man system.
Interested in the 12-Gallon Soft Wash System or the Batch Pro™ Soft Wash System ? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!